A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stewart, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Stewart FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Robert Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stewart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Cardiologists.