A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suares
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Suares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suares, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suares graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neal Suares MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Suares practice?
- Dr. Robert Suares has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Suares practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.