A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suares
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Suares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suares, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suares graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neal Suares MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Suares practice?
- Dr. Robert Suares has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Suares practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.