A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Subers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Subers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subers graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Subers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Subers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Subers practice?
- Dr. Robert Subers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Subers practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.