Family Physicians

221 W Fir Ave
Ste 101
Clovis, CA 93611
559-299-7294
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Inferior health care  |  show details
by Gregory on Feb 28th, 2013

Wait time more than 30 minutes. No follow up after visit. Examples: problem with my left wrist, sent for xray; no discussion of xray results; proposed blood lab testing, I purposely skipped the test, no mention of the lab on the next visit nor was the lab work re-ordered. Numerous office visits cancelled due to change in Dr Subers' agenda. My office visits were scheluded on a 3 month basis, apparently Dr Subers can't plan 3 months in advance. My office visits consisted for the most part hearing lame jokes and political issues and not my health care.

Jun 10th, 2011

Worst and most rude doctor I've ever seen.

Dec 14th, 2010

Dr. Subers has worked out well for both my wife and myself. He takes his time to explain everything and offers reasonable options, giving his advice but respecting the patient in the final decision. Good sense of humor also, which always helps. In addition, the staff and office personnel are very efficient, helpful, and never rude.

Oct 14th, 2010

This doctor was downright RUDE!!!!He committed insurance fraud by trying to force me to pay out of pocket for a covered insurance claim rather than submitting it to the insurance company whree he had signed a contract.

Dec 26th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Bob Subers is a good doctor.: Dr. Subers listens to patients and takes a conservative approach to prescribing drugs. My wife and I both like Dr. Subers and how he treats us.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com