A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suddath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suddath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suddath, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Diseases in Twins
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suddath graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suddath has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Suddath MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Suddath practice?
- Dr. Robert Suddath has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Suddath practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Child Psychiatrists.