A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sudduth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudduth graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sudduth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sudduth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sudduth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Sudduth practice?
Dr. Robert Sudduth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA and Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Silverdale Internists and Silverdale Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Sudduth, Dr. Bobby Sudduth, Dr. Rob Sudduth, Dr. Robbie Sudduth