A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sudduth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sudduth is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sudduth
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sudduth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sudduth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudduth graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sudduth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Herdman Sudduth MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Sudduth practice?
- Dr. Robert Sudduth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sudduth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sequim, WA and Bremerton, WA.
See Silverdale Internists and Silverdale Gastroenterologists.