Dr. Robert Sudol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sudol?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sudol?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2016

Great Doctor

He takes the time with me to explain what He thinks is wrong and how to fix it.

August 11th, 2016

sound a duck makes...

This site won't let me make a proper review, since it was so negative, so take my word for it..he should not be practicing!

August 1st, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. Difficult follow up with office staff regarding prescriptions.

October 15th, 2015

Great Dr. His bedside manner is second to none.

March 20th, 2015

Disrespectful to patient

I have been his patient for 10 plus years. When my health issues were an occasional cold or allergy, I could get some relief from a visit. As, I got older and my body starting experiencing complications, he became rude...leaving me in tears every time I visited the office. He would say things like get up and lose some weight knowing that I have anxiety issues. And, when I was losing weight and felt sick, he said he didn't care how l lost the weight as long as I lost it. Turns out I had a stomach infection. He stated how he felt about my complaints of illness and that everyone in the office felt this way as well. But, everyone thinks he is a know it all with terrible bedside manner but he doesn't seem to factor that in. I went to him, because I was hurting and in pain. He walks in with this snooty attitude.... not open to anything I need to say. Yet, he spends a great portion of time in the next room discussing Obamacare and politics with his other patient. All I wanted for him to do was help me or caringly direct me somewhere else. He treated me as if I were this lazy useless person. I put myself through college, worked hard all my life in addition to being a single parent. It is so unfair for him to treat people with such rudeness. Then he threw his wife in and said she feels this way about you too. Regardless if this is so, she has always spoken to me with respect and concern. I still actually think she is a good health provider. But, her husband is awful. Even other professionals think he is a know it all and on one than more occasion has asked hasn't he retired. He suggested that is if I wasn't happy not to return and I wont. I gave him my hard earned money for him to treat me like less than a human being. I really hope that if you decide to go there that you never experience what I experienced with this doctor.

April 14th, 2014

Arrogant staff

February 22nd, 2014

Good/bad

Been a patient along time and able to often self diagnosis myself, he can be very helpful at times, equally he can mr know it all and sadly not have his facts correct. Can talk to him but some topics he thinks his opinion is more accurate than supporting information provided by patient. Meaning he does'nt always listen. And because of that will say some really unnecessary and in my opinion dumb comments.

February 3rd, 2013

No bedside manners

i have been with Sudol since 2003 normally see Audrey, which i like, seen Robert Sudol, twice, 1st was not please with him and 2nd time no bed side manner, explain to him pain from stomach regarding job and he told me well why don't u just quit, You don't said that to a patient, I made up mind that i will not return and will find another doctor.

August 1st, 2011

Very, Very Good!!!

The only negative I could find (being a patient for dozens of years) is the office staff mostly concerning phone mannerisms. I was recently given wrong directions to a diagnostic center the Dr uses for blood work. Other than that - Fantastic!!

June 23rd, 2008