- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sufit is Good. Dr. Sufit has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sufit, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kennedy`s Disease Spinal Bulbar Muscular Atrophy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sufit graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sufit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sufit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sufit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Sufit practice?
Dr. Robert Sufit practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Sufit, Dr. Bobby Sufit, Dr. Robbie Sufit, Dr. Rupert Sufit