A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sufit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sufit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sufit, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alzheimer Disease
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sufit graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sufit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sufit DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Sufit practice?
- Dr. Robert Sufit has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sufit practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.