A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suga graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Suga has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Suga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Suga practice?
- Dr. Robert Suga has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Suga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.