Learn more about Dr. Robert Suga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suga
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Suga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suga graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suga has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Suga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Suga practice?
- Dr. Robert Suga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Suga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, SD and Yankton, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.