Learn more about Dr. Robert Suga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suga graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suga has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Suga practice?
Dr. Robert Suga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.