A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suga graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suga has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
- Brookings Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carlton Suga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Suga practice?
- Dr. Robert Suga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Suga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.