Learn more about Dr. Robert Sugerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sugerman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugerman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sugerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugerman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sugerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weiss Sugerman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Sugerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Sugerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sugerman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Pediatricians.