A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sugerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sugerman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugerman
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Sugerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sugerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugerman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sugerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weiss Sugerman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Sugerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Sugerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sugerman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Pediatricians.