A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sugerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sugerman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sugerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugerman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sugerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sugerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans