Overall Review

July 18th, 2013
TERRIBLE
My child saw this dr a couple years ago and he placed her on a medication that she ended up being HIGHLY allergic to. When I first noticed she seemed to not be feeling well after taking the meds, I immediately called the office and was told the medicine wouldn't be causing her symptoms. I called again when she got worse and he refused to see her. She ended up being hospitalized and I never got another returned call from his office except I received a letter stating that the dr. would long longer be treating my child!!

January 22nd, 2012
Good dr. poorly organized office
When Dr. Sugerman 1st saw my daughter, he wanted to see her when her symptoms showed to confirm diagnoses. When they did show, we made an appointment. Because it was short notice we had to argue with the appointment person to get an appointment. On day of appointment, Dr. Sugerman was sick, and they did not tell us, instead arranging another Dr. in the office to see us, and she basically regurgitated what Dr. Sugerman told us on initial visit. Waste of everyone's time. Now it is time for follow-up, four months later, unfortuantely I needed to reschedule, and I was told by receptionist that I can not get another AM appointment. We are taking our daughter and our business elsewhere.

September 12th, 2011
Caring and Thorough
Dr. Sugerman is an exceptionally kind and competent physician. He is absolutely wonderful with children, has the sweetest disposition and is very thorough and thoughtful with all of his patients. Unfortunately this practice in total does seem to have a difficult time minimizing wait times. If your child is the one experiencing the medical emergency, i.e. severe asthma attack, you must be somewhat mindful that this will throw a wrench into the best laid plans. However, we are all struggling to balance jobs and sick children in a very tough economy and it is difficult sometimes to justify these long appointments to my employer. I am still very grateful to Dr. Sugerman and am grateful for his commitment to my child's well being.

November 5th, 2009
Great Doctor
My child has been seeing Dr. Sugerman for about 10 yrs and over the years business has really grew. They added extra rooms a few years ago so that means "more rooms, longer wait". The waiting is a liitle long but I still love the way he practices medicine and he keeps my kids well with the a great asthma action plans!

September 18th, 2009
Long wait times
Most recently I waited almost 2 hours for a check up appointment!! The other physician runs more on time but you aren't allowed to switch doctors.If you see the PA you get in quick but 2 hours wait for the doctor to spend 7 minutes with you to refill scripts is absurd.