Dr. Robert Picard Sundel MD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundel is Good. Dr. Sundel has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Autoimmune Diseases, Coronary Aneurysm, and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundel graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sundel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Metro West Medical Center - Framingham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Sundel practice?
Dr. Robert Sundel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, and Boston Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Sundel, Dr. Bobby Sundel, Dr. Robbie Sundel, Dr. Rupert Sundel