A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundel graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sundel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Picard Sundel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Sundel practice?
- Dr. Robert Sundel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sundel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, and Boston Allergists.