Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundel graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sundel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Sundel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Sundel practice?
- Dr. Robert Sundel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sundel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Rheumatologists, and Boston Allergists.