Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundel
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundel graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sundel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Sundel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Sundel practice?
- Dr. Robert Sundel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sundel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Rheumatologists, and Boston Allergists.