Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundstrom
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundstrom, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundstrom graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sundstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Sundstrom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Sundstrom practice?
- Dr. Robert Sundstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sundstrom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.