A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundstrom, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundstrom graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sundstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Sundstrom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Sundstrom practice?
- Dr. Robert Sundstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sundstrom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.