A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sundstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sundstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundstrom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sundstrom, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundstrom graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sundstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Sundstrom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Sundstrom practice?
- Dr. Robert Sundstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sundstrom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.