A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sunshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sunshine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunshine
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sunshine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sunshine, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunshine graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunshine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Sunshine FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sunshine practice?
- Dr. Robert Sunshine has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sunshine practices Urology near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Urologists.