A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suriani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suriani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Suriani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Suriani MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Suriani practice?
- Dr. Robert Suriani has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Suriani practices Anesthesiology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, CT and Middletown, CT.
See Waterbury Anesthesiologists.