A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suykerbuyk graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suykerbuyk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Suykerbuyk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Suykerbuyk practice?
- Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk practices Family Medicine near North Augusta, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See North Augusta Primary Care Doctors.