Learn more about Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suykerbuyk graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Suykerbuyk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suykerbuyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Suykerbuyk practice?
Dr. Robert Suykerbuyk practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near North Augusta, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Grovetown, GA.
See North Augusta Family Physicians and North Augusta Urgent Care Centers.