A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Svenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svenson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Svenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Svenson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Svenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Svenson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Svenson practice?
- Dr. Robert Svenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Svenson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.