Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have been taken care of my medical needs at Dr. Swans office.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Swan is an amazing Dr. He takes time and he personally cares about how he treats you. You are also a person to him not just a body in the office.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Swan has been my doctor for 15 yrs now and I have full faith in him and his decissions. If anything I think he is trying to do to much for to meany and I for one am concerned about his health.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great dr.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your appointment may run a little late but it is because Dr. Swan takes his time and is very thorough.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always goes over your chart very carefully and treats you with the very best bed side manners. I just have come to know it's going to be a day trip when I go to his office because he goes over everything. But most of the time I would prefer that.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Swan is very caring and is concerned about patient needs. His mannerism is outstanding!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very good as to explaining ewverything to you.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Swan is an excellent person and physician. I would highly recommend him. You may have to wait a while but he is definetly worth the wait!

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor!

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would like less discussion of wonderfulness of Obamacare.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely love that Dr. Swan is thorough and helpful. However, the wait time is always unacceptable. I am always there over 2 hours and it has been as long as 3. I am a busy Mom and teacher and don't have time for that. Hoping it gets better.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You really need to stop overscheduling. I love how thorough you are, but the busier are, the longer we have to wait. I hate waiting 3 hours total for an appointment. (Sigh)

Jan 8th, 2014

drags his feet. to me doctors are a dime a dozen so ill just get a new one. still doesnt make sense to schedule patients this way

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very chatty about his beliefs (or lack-thereof) and political affiliations. Not so much that he was really pushy- but I felt compelled to respond and converse accordingly. I felt someone generalized for my own beliefs, though we conversed politely

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR show details DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Apr 20th, 2012

This doctor doesn't show up to his office until after 10am, but that doesn't stop him from scheduling many patients beginning at 8:30am. Plan on waiting 2-3 hours (no matter what time you schedule an appointment for) before you see him. This has happened 4 times to me, until I was fed up with him and fired him as my doctor. I've never been happier.

Mar 13th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Swan, he is kind, thorough, professional and has a great bedside manner. If I had to complain I'd go for the lengthy wait times; it isn't unusual to wait 1 - 2 HOURS to see him. That being said, he is totally worth the wait!