Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Poor Experience show details Poor Experience
by Blake S. on Aug 28th, 2015

I was a new patient to Dr. Swan. I visited his office on 8/25, my appointment was at 3:00pm and I was finished with new patient paperwork at 10 minutes after 3:00. I was not called back to the examination room until about 4:10 and eventually saw the doctor at 4:40. Upon my examination Dr. Swan asked that I have an x-ray completed that evening at the hospital, followed by a cat scan later this week. The office nurse gave me the information where/how to get my x-ray completed at the ER and informed me she would set up my cat scan the following day 8/26. Upon completion of my x-ray the tech said that the radiologist would most likely ready my x-ray that evening and send the information to the doctors office the following day. I did not hear anything from the office that Wednesday. I called the office Thursday 8/27 to see if they had any information concerning the x-ray and/or if the cat scan had been scheduled. I was told that she was working on both and promised by the end of the day she would be back in contact with me on both accounts. It is now Friday 8/28 11:15 am and I have yet to hear back from any body at Dr. Swan's office. I am not sure what the industry standard for the medical field is, but in my opinion I should have at least been called to be made aware of what the delay was for. It is unsettling enough knowing that there is a strange pain in your body, not hearing back from your medical profession should be the last of ones worries. Tough experience for me with Dr. Swan's office.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a Wonderful Doctor, the best I have ever had, He will answer any questions you have and is always gracious.

Mar 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Be prepared to wait! But rest assured, he REALLY cares about Your health! Dr. Swan is extremely thorough and spends a lot of time with you, which means his appointments run over a little bit, but it's a small price to pay for quality care. Knows his stuff

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Robert Swan ifs the most caring doctor I have ever seen in my life. He really cares about you and your health. He spends the time with you and answers all of your needs and questions. He is Awesome! We really need more caring drs like him!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have been taken care of my medical needs at Dr. Swans office.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Swan is an amazing Dr. He takes time and he personally cares about how he treats you. You are also a person to him not just a body in the office.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Swan has been my doctor for 15 yrs now and I have full faith in him and his decissions. If anything I think he is trying to do to much for to meany and I for one am concerned about his health.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great dr.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your appointment may run a little late but it is because Dr. Swan takes his time and is very thorough.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always goes over your chart very carefully and treats you with the very best bed side manners. I just have come to know it's going to be a day trip when I go to his office because he goes over everything. But most of the time I would prefer that.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Swan is very caring and is concerned about patient needs. His mannerism is outstanding!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very good as to explaining ewverything to you.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Swan is an excellent person and physician. I would highly recommend him. You may have to wait a while but he is definetly worth the wait!

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor!

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would like less discussion of wonderfulness of Obamacare.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely love that Dr. Swan is thorough and helpful. However, the wait time is always unacceptable. I am always there over 2 hours and it has been as long as 3. I am a busy Mom and teacher and don't have time for that. Hoping it gets better.

Jan 8th, 2014

drags his feet. to me doctors are a dime a dozen so ill just get a new one. still doesnt make sense to schedule patients this way

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very chatty about his beliefs (or lack-thereof) and political affiliations. Not so much that he was really pushy- but I felt compelled to respond and converse accordingly. I felt someone generalized for my own beliefs, though we conversed politely

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR show details DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Apr 20th, 2012

This doctor doesn't show up to his office until after 10am, but that doesn't stop him from scheduling many patients beginning at 8:30am. Plan on waiting 2-3 hours (no matter what time you schedule an appointment for) before you see him. This has happened 4 times to me, until I was fed up with him and fired him as my doctor. I've never been happier.

Mar 13th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Swan, he is kind, thorough, professional and has a great bedside manner. If I had to complain I'd go for the lengthy wait times; it isn't unusual to wait 1 - 2 HOURS to see him. That being said, he is totally worth the wait!