Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

May 18th, 2016

This guy is a jerk.

Smoking show details Smoking
May 9th, 2016

I am a new patient of Doctor Swan. I was there last week for an appointment. I forgot lab work. So I went to the office to get it. I see an employee of Doctor Swans smoking right at the front door. Completely unprofessional and gross. I can not believe he allows this. I should not be surprised as his staff is rude. It took over 2 hours for the appiintment. Everyone in the waiting room told me that was the normal l pattern. Iguess I have to choose a new doctor.

Horrible Practice show details Horrible Practice
Apr 24th, 2016

I recently had a procedure done. I had to wait forever for the results. When I asked for a copy of the results. The office gave me somone else results. And it took three weeks to get the test scheduled. Good thing it was not life threating.

Jan 8th, 2014

drags his feet. to me doctors are a dime a dozen so ill just get a new one. still doesnt make sense to schedule patients this way

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR show details DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Apr 20th, 2012

This doctor doesn't show up to his office until after 10am, but that doesn't stop him from scheduling many patients beginning at 8:30am. Plan on waiting 2-3 hours (no matter what time you schedule an appointment for) before you see him. This has happened 4 times to me, until I was fed up with him and fired him as my doctor. I've never been happier.

Mar 13th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Swan, he is kind, thorough, professional and has a great bedside manner. If I had to complain I'd go for the lengthy wait times; it isn't unusual to wait 1 - 2 HOURS to see him. That being said, he is totally worth the wait!