A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swaney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swaney, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaney graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Swaney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ernest Swaney MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Swaney practice?
- Dr. Robert Swaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Swaney practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists and Wheat Ridge Oncologists.