A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swaney is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swaney, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaney graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Swaney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan