A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swangard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swangard graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Swangard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Swangard MD and PC is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Swangard practice?
- Dr. Robert Swangard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Swangard practices Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.