A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swansiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swansiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swansiger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swansiger graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Swansiger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Swansiger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Swansiger practice?
- Dr. Robert Swansiger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Swansiger practices Family Medicine near Windber, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Windber Primary Care Doctors.