Learn more about Dr. Robert Swarm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swarm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swarm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swarm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swarm, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Postoperative Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swarm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swarm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Swarm MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Swarm practice?
- Dr. Robert Swarm has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Swarm practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.