A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swarm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swarm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swarm, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Postoperative Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swarm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swarm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Swarm MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Swarm practice?
- Dr. Robert Swarm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Swarm practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists, Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors, and Saint Louis Neurologists.