A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swarm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swarm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swarm, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Postoperative Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swarm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swarm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Swarm MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Swarm practice?
- Dr. Robert Swarm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Swarm practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.