Dr. Robert Swerlick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Swerlick?

July 14th, 2015

Are you kidding me?!

Terrible experience. I had/have skin ulcers in various locations that itch like nothing I've ever experienced. He barely examined my skin and told me that my anemia can cause itching and to get iron, then follow up in 3 months. I did not cause the ulcers by scratching! I told him the sores have almost tripled in number over the past few weeks. I was desperate and almost crying while begging him for relief. He gave me a condescending look and said there's nothing available that can help with this kind of itch. It's too late now and so much damage added with multiple other symptoms leading to a slow painful death. Thank you Dr. Swerlick.

January 9th, 2014

He has an excellent personality and seems to really care about helping his patients. He had studied my case and knew everything about me before he came in the room. Everyone in the office was extremely professional. I have never been seen so close to my appointment time. I felt like he really understood me and did not rush me at all. It was an excellent experience .

December 16th, 2011

2 Awful experinces

Long wait times, little doctor interaction. I didn't Often don't understand the course of treatment, dispite asking him repeatedly. Im desperate for answers on my hives - and he isn't providing any. Waste of time & money.

December 4th, 2015