Dr. Robert Swiggett Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2016
Hip Replacement surgery
Excellent surgeon replaced my sister's hip and did an excellent job. He explained everything to us both and was extremely nice to us when he checked up on her at the hospital. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing hip replacement surgery. s

January 8th, 2016
poor followthrough
prompt prompt into the back office. In before my appt. Quick meeting with docbut after that the ball dropped. Was to be placed in a brace instead of cast yet 26 hours later and 7-10 phone calls between me the nurse, the insurance the office staff, the sports medicine and finally Carol who told me what I should have been told 24 hrs ago and I'd have been home going on with my life I'm still not in a brace. I was told but a sports Med person I had to community with the insurance xo. That they could do no more for me and yet the insurance had to have notes from the doc. Not only that, the insurance person hadn't even been notified. Lots of lies lots of brushing a patient off ( back in my medical days and education it was called patient dumping in sorts) and I was told something different every time. I had an 11:15 appointment and finally left at 1:30 after being released at 11:30. Had to wait on everyone to get back from lunch, was toldthey didn't have a code for the brace several times. Can you say "courtesy gift brace?". Oh and I have to pay for it after all and it could have been done while I was in office. Sad but true. Sorry but facts are right there.

May 3rd, 2015
Dr. Swiggitt briefly looked at exists - not bathe ring to look at me - spent less than a minute touching broken bone area and said barely a few words to me and walked out of room. when I asked if he was returning- got a definite " no".

November 26th, 2014
numbed me

June 17th, 2012
I was left with a foot drop and a 1 inch longer leg after my hip replacement. Dr.Swiggett's remark to me was to wait until I had my other hip replaced. There was no bedside manner.

September 3rd, 2010
Doesn't help much and arrogant
If you want a doctor who just stares at you but doesn't offer any options for care (or honestly doesn't even know of any) or one who assumes your pain is not important or real, then this is the doctor for you.

January 13th, 2017