The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Szabo
Dr. Robert Szabo, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Szabo is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, University of California Davis Medical Center and Mercy Healthcare Sacramento. Dr. Szabo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Szabo has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Robert Szabo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Michael Chapman
Sacramento, CA 0 mi51
Dr. Brad Yoo
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Andrea Bauer
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10