A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Szarnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Szarnicki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Szarnicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szarnicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Szarnicki practice?
Dr. Robert Szarnicki practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.