A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Szarnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szarnicki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szarnicki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Szarnicki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Szarnicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Szarnicki MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Szarnicki practice?
- Dr. Robert Szarnicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Szarnicki practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.