A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Bass MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsland, GA and Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.