A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Terrell Bass MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Gastroenterology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Gastroenterologists.