Dr. Robert Bass Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Jacksonville Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
I had severe persistent stomach pain. I called his office and he called me in within an hour of making the call. He performed an examination and diagnosed my issue. He prescribed antibiotics and the problem cleared itself precisely as he told me it would. He was terrific and is now my GI doctor.

October 25th, 2016
Very rude staff receptionist
I go by first impressions. The receptionist was extrememely rude. Cancelled appt. and am looking elsewhere. I had been once before years ago and was not real impressed with Dr. Bass but he was ok. I went because of close proximity. Bye bye Dr. Bass. I have more choices now.

October 12th, 2016
Good physician
He's a good physician explains everything concerning your health. I had a gastroscopy done except for the prep (who doesn't dislike that) everything was professional.

September 2nd, 2016
Avoid this guy!!!!
Had procedure. Refused to tell me if results normal or abnormal w/out another appt. for $. Found out from my GP 6 months later results were abnormal, but Bass never attempted to contact me to advise. Demanded full $ up front for a fully covered procedure. Took months to get refund after ins. fully paid as expected. In it for $ only. Avoid!!

August 5th, 2016
The BEST in Jacksonville.
Dr. Bass is awesome! He is extremely experienced and does not waste my time. He is prompt and knows what he is doing. He schedules tests immediately if I need them! I feel he is the BEST in Jacksonville! I recommend him to everyone I know.

January 14th, 2016
One of the nicest doctors I have ever had the experience of seeing. His office and his hospital staff are a joy.

October 11th, 2013
no other choice
ive been using dr bass for 12 years all good staff is nice and always returns call promptly

June 25th, 2011
EVERYONE POOPS
My doctor, Bob Bass, is a young, energetic, well informed kind of guy.He explaines everything to me ...including the colonoscopy prep is really the worst part of the procedure. He talked me out of being full of fear contemplating the procedure and was very supportive when I arrived at the facility to be tested. From start to finish he was the kind of doctor who showed concern while assuring me he would make things as painless as possible.I also like him because he realizes some of the probems people have can be embarrassing. So, he just makes the fact that "everyone poops" a reality.

February 15th, 2011
The right choice.
I've been a patient with Dr. Bass for about 18 years. I have never met a doctor that goes above and beyond like Dr. Bass. Mix that with a ton of experience and knowledge, and you get someone you can trust will be there for you....from my experience.

October 2nd, 2009
Great Doctor!
Staff was extremely courteous and professional. I thought Dr. Bass had great bedside manner, he was extremely thorough and personable. I have nothing negative to say!

June 8th, 2017