Dr. Robert Bennett MD Patient Reviews

February 14th, 2017
Excellent Visit
I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett's for a number of years. Like everyone I don't like to hear that my body is changing and that I have to change this or that, I do appreciate Dr. Bennett's straight talk. He is a good and caring Dr.

May 19th, 2016
I was referred to Dr Bennett by my family doctor. Had been watching some general text and some results gave him concern. He made referral to Dr Bennett. I have always from the first visit felt that I would receive quality care. Each step was presented to me to consider and to discuss . Never any issues. I still see Dr Bennett on a annual basis and expect to do so in the future. I find him easy to speak with and gives me his full attention .

April 5th, 2016
Worst experience with a doctor ever!
Worst experience with a doctor ever! I am a 36 year old mom with 4 children and this is the first time I have left an appointment in the middle because I was crying because of the way I was treated. He talked down to me like I was stupid. I have taken my son to several other urologist and he has had surgery for kidney reflux in the past. I told him my concerns and he said "I'm sorry you took it that way" In other words not sorry. Would not recommend him to anyone. He does not listen. He interrupted almost every time I said something. Other office staff were professional and helpful. Only complaint is with Dr. Bennett. I have actually never left a review of this kind before but thought this would help another parent out there when deciding where to take their child for treatment.

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Bennett was rude and abrupt. He was in a rush and would not answer my questions. I did not and will not go to him a 2nd time.

February 9th, 2016
BAD
This is a horrible urologist! I bacame septic under his care and spent 8 days in Critical care unit. I also got an ESBL Infection which I am positive is because of his inadequate care. One time the Dr that does lithotripsy was out and he had to do it. This man brought sardines he had smoked and ate them while doing my procedure. He stated all he had to do was push a button and it was ok. He does not listen or read your past Dr's records. His care will leave wondering what just happened to me? I have had kidney stones for 28 years and I can honestly state, he is the worst!

November 23rd, 2015
Google it!
I was told to "Google it" when trying to get more info about my newborns condition. What a jerk!

November 17th, 2015
EXCELLENT
This doctor is an excellent urologist. I am a primary care doctor who has seen him over a period years and find him to be an excellent clinician and friendly and easy to talk to.

January 14th, 2015
Top notch doctor
I've seen Dr. Bennett for years and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. He's very professional and knowledgeable, but very down to earth and funny. I would recommend him to anyone interested in finding an excellent urologist.

September 10th, 2014
Great Care
Dr. Bennett provided me with prompt, excellent care for some severe kidney stones. He took the time needed to explain what was happening and what my options were. Through the course of action, including surgery, I found him to be open and engaging.

May 1st, 2014
Highly recommend Dr. Bennett
Our son had surgery in 2012, this being my first son I was extremely nervous about his surgery and everything concerning it. Dr. Bennett was very helpful, explained everything to me, made my son and other two children feel very comfortable. They are usually shy and timid at doctors offices but Dr. Bennett played with them, talked with them and they opened right up to him. My sons surgery went great, any questions or concerns he answered and we had a great follow up. I lived two hours away and the office was very considerate of our time, we never waited more than 5 minutes to see anyone. Overall great experience and would recommend seeing Dr. Bennett.

November 14th, 2013
Love this doctor...
I was really surprised by the negative reviews here. We see Dr. Bennett for our 2.5 yr old daughter's hydronephrosis and we have also consulted with him on our baby boy due next spring for a consult on circumcision. For our daughter he helped give a final diagnosis and answers we'd been seeking for 2 years in a matter of 30 minutes. I personally find his bedside manner to be fantastic. He is knowledgeable and personable at the same time. He uses metaphors and layman's terms to simplify things but never conveys information in a condescending or disrespectful way. We were more nervous about seeking his counsel regarding the circumcision topic based on the reviews we read but were pleasantly surprised. We received concise information, anecdotal stories to help clear confusion on things we've heard. He then answered all of our questions respectfully even when he knew we went in not necessarily agreeing with his point of view. This was very important to me as I didn’t want my husband to feel outvoted (as I more-so aligned with Dr. Bennett’s opinion – which we knew going in the door). We have been so pleased with Dr. Bennett's expertise and his interactions with us. I would recommend him to anyone, hands down.

July 28th, 2013
This Dr. shhould not be dealing with children....
I took my then 13 year old daughter to see this unprofessional Dr. for an overactive bladder problem, where she was having accidents and could not control her problem. He said and I quote " She should stop pissing her pants" End quote. I of course left after he upset my daughter so badly and sought medical attention else where, where my daughter was treated great and was then diagnosed with Interstitial cystitis, where she was treated and has gotten better. This Dr. has no business treating young children especially girls in my opinion. Good Luck! I would suggest you look for a different physician.