Dr. Robert Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bennett?

September 28th, 2017

Excellent care, professional & staff is also great.

August 25th, 2017

Highly Professional Staff

Great staff, professional and caring!

February 14th, 2017

Excellent Visit

I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett's for a number of years. Like everyone I don't like to hear that my body is changing and that I have to change this or that, I do appreciate Dr. Bennett's straight talk. He is a good and caring Dr.

May 20th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Bennett by my family doctor. Had been watching some general text and some results gave him concern. He made referral to Dr Bennett. I have always from the first visit felt that I would receive quality care. Each step was presented to me to consider and to discuss . Never any issues. I still see Dr Bennett on a annual basis and expect to do so in the future. I find him easy to speak with and gives me his full attention .

April 5th, 2016

Worst experience with a doctor ever!

Worst experience with a doctor ever! I am a 36 year old mom with 4 children and this is the first time I have left an appointment in the middle because I was crying because of the way I was treated. He talked down to me like I was stupid. I have taken my son to several other urologist and he has had surgery for kidney reflux in the past. I told him my concerns and he said "I'm sorry you took it that way" In other words not sorry. Would not recommend him to anyone. He does not listen. He interrupted almost every time I said something. Other office staff were professional and helpful. Only complaint is with Dr. Bennett. I have actually never left a review of this kind before but thought this would help another parent out there when deciding where to take their child for treatment.

March 18th, 2016

Dr. Bennett was rude and abrupt. He was in a rush and would not answer my questions. I did not and will not go to him a 2nd time.

February 9th, 2016

BAD

This is a horrible urologist! I bacame septic under his care and spent 8 days in Critical care unit. I also got an ESBL Infection which I am positive is because of his inadequate care. One time the Dr that does lithotripsy was out and he had to do it. This man brought sardines he had smoked and ate them while doing my procedure. He stated all he had to do was push a button and it was ok. He does not listen or read your past Dr's records. His care will leave wondering what just happened to me? I have had kidney stones for 28 years and I can honestly state, he is the worst!

November 23rd, 2015

Google it!

I was told to "Google it" when trying to get more info about my newborns condition. What a jerk!

November 17th, 2015

EXCELLENT

This doctor is an excellent urologist. I am a primary care doctor who has seen him over a period years and find him to be an excellent clinician and friendly and easy to talk to.

January 15th, 2015

Top notch doctor

I've seen Dr. Bennett for years and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. He's very professional and knowledgeable, but very down to earth and funny. I would recommend him to anyone interested in finding an excellent urologist.

September 10th, 2014

Great Care

Dr. Bennett provided me with prompt, excellent care for some severe kidney stones. He took the time needed to explain what was happening and what my options were. Through the course of action, including surgery, I found him to be open and engaging.

May 2nd, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Bennett

Our son had surgery in 2012, this being my first son I was extremely nervous about his surgery and everything concerning it. Dr. Bennett was very helpful, explained everything to me, made my son and other two children feel very comfortable. They are usually shy and timid at doctors offices but Dr. Bennett played with them, talked with them and they opened right up to him. My sons surgery went great, any questions or concerns he answered and we had a great follow up. I lived two hours away and the office was very considerate of our time, we never waited more than 5 minutes to see anyone. Overall great experience and would recommend seeing Dr. Bennett.