A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Buchanan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Cashiers Hospital Inc
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
- Stephens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Taylor Buchanan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Robert Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Buchanan practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Highlands, NC.
See Highlands Plastic Surgeons and Highlands Surgeons.