A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cheek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cheek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cheek MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cheek practice?
- Dr. Robert Cheek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cheek practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.