Learn more about Dr. Robert Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cheek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cheek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Cheek practice?
Dr. Robert Cheek practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.