Internists
4301 W Markham St
Suite 783
Little Rock, AR 72205
501-686-8000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Michael Frazier on Feb 9th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Cheek for over 6 years. I was blessed to have found him. He is caring and understanding. The only thing that I have a problem with is the follow up. On my last visit I was told I needed a colonoscopy, this was set up and the hospital was to call me with an appointment. That was 4 months ago. There is NO acceptable reason for such a delay. I realize that this is out of the doctor's control, but seems to be a very systemic problem with UAMS.

|  best dr ive had  |  show details
by donna t on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr goes over my list of questions and concerns at every visit. Very caring and understanding Dr Would not go anywhere else and I live miles and miles away

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Each time I have seen him there has not been ANY follow up by the staff and I don't find out until my next appointment that I was to be on new medications or there were to be changes in medication. When needing refills on medication the aren't called in or faxed often causing a delay in treatment of over 2 weeks. I have to be the pro-active person in getting anything done at each visit and with each lab report or medication refill.

|  Dr. Cheek is Great!  |  show details
by Clyde Snider on Mar 23rd, 2009

The first time I went to Dr. Cheek he personally interviewed me for my medical history and enterede everything into the computer himself. With other doctors a nurse usually did this later. Since all my doctors are at UAMS ALL of my medical records are instantly available to him; with just a few strokes of the keys he knows what any other doctor has entered about me. Dr. Cheek is very thorough efficient.