inactive

Robert Cheek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Cheek for over 6 years. I was blessed to have found him. He is caring and understanding. The only thing that I have a problem with is the follow up. On my last visit I was told I needed a colonoscopy, this was set up and the hospital was to call me with an appointment. That was 4 months ago. There is NO acceptable reason for such a delay. I realize that this is out of the doctor's control, but seems to be a very systemic problem with UAMS.

January 22nd, 2013
best dr ive had
Dr goes over my list of questions and concerns at every visit. Very caring and understanding Dr Would not go anywhere else and I live miles and miles away

March 19th, 2012
Each time I have seen him there has not been ANY follow up by the staff and I don't find out until my next appointment that I was to be on new medications or there were to be changes in medication. When needing refills on medication the aren't called in or faxed often causing a delay in treatment of over 2 weeks. I have to be the pro-active person in getting anything done at each visit and with each lab report or medication refill.

March 23rd, 2009
Dr. Cheek is Great!
The first time I went to Dr. Cheek he personally interviewed me for my medical history and enterede everything into the computer himself. With other doctors a nurse usually did this later. Since all my doctors are at UAMS ALL of my medical records are instantly available to him; with just a few strokes of the keys he knows what any other doctor has entered about me. Dr. Cheek is very thorough efficient.