A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Clark practice?
- Dr. Robert Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Clark practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.