- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clark is Excellent. Dr. Clark has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Clark practice?
Dr. Robert Clark practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Clark, Dr. Bobby Clark, Dr. Robbie Clark, Dr. Rupert Clark