A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Clark practice?
Dr. Robert Clark practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.