Learn more about Dr. Robert Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cochran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Cochran practice?
Dr. Robert Cochran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Nashville Internists, Nashville Cardiologists, Nashville Neurologists, Nashville Pain Management Doctors, and Nashville Surgeons.