Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The only doctor my family will see show details The only doctor my family will see
Apr 18th, 2016

Dr. Dunn is very knowledgeable and the only doctor to accurately diagnose and treat my complex condition. He is straightforward and has a comforting, professional bedside manner. He spends time answering questions so you don't feel rushed. Not many doctors do that these days. I not only trust him with my family, but recommend him to friends.

Arrogant, Not Recommended show details Arrogant, Not Recommended
Feb 3rd, 2013

I came in with a gastrointestinal condition that was as painful and debilitating as a kidney stone attack. He asked me a few questions in a arrogant, condescending manner I suppose to impress his student intern that accompanied him. A question about flatulence drew elementary school snickers and laughter as I was in a obvious state of suffering. I don't take the day off for every stomach or headache. I'm in my late forties and I have been through and seen enough to honestly say I have an above average tolerance to pain. But this guy will talk to you like he invented medicine and everything is trivial to him, like you were a child and he was the Wizard Of Oz. A conceited, pompous, arrogant jerk and every dictionary could use his photograph for each of these descriptions.

Sep 26th, 2010

Dr. Dunn helped me with my chronic illness-I finally found a doctor that listened to me and took the time to figure out what was going on with my illness.