A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gordon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gordon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gordon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.