Learn more about Dr. Robert Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gordon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gordon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Gordon practice?
Dr. Robert Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists, San Diego Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and San Diego Surgeons.