Dr. Robert Gore Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gore Jr?

July 28th, 2010

Wow, ...great experience!

I was led to Dr. Gore after having several check ups in Las Vegas, because I heard that he truly listens and takes the prudent route rather than immediately going for surgery for female problems. I did not want a hysterectomy, and he assured me I wouldn't need one. His procedure took care of a problem I had lived with for years. He also got my iron count up without intravenous treatment. What a lovely man!

July 21st, 2010

A great Doctor

I was Dr. Gores patient for 30 years, he delivered My 4 children . I had 1 miscarriage and numerous other problems and conditions that he handled with great care. I had many friends that were also patients along with my mother and daughter, who thought very highly of him.I was deeply saddened when Dr Gore anounced his retirement. I was referred to Women to Women and did not like them at all, so I went 3 years without a female check-up.The only thing I can say I disliked is that Dr Gore came out of retirement 3 years ago and I did'nt know it, I could have had a Doctor again, but for how long? I would have highly recommended him to anyone before, I don't know how he is know I have'nt seen him for 5 years but I plan to find out.

June 11th, 2010

Not receommended

Bedside manner appeared good at first, but when called to deliver my baby on a Saturday was extremely turse, rushed and impatient. Felt like he was there to deliver a baby on his time and if the baby wasn't ready asap then he would deliver via C-section (which was not something I wanted). He inserted an internal fetal monitoring catheter and when questioned as to why we were doing this was extremely nasty and defensive towards my mother and I. It felt he was extremely quick to jump to a C-section decision and the entire sequence of events left me in tears. He was not receptive to my feelings or desires AT ALL.

October 18th, 2016