Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Grant
Dr. Robert Grant, MD, FACS, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Grant is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, Glen Cove Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Grant has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Grant has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
New York, NY
Dr. Abraham Krikhely
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Katherine Fischkoff
General Surgery, General Practice
New York, NY 0 mi12