Dr. Robert Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Grant?

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Excellent and skilled plastic surgeon.

Simply the Best

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Devastated my insurance no longer covers Dr. Grant, everyone else will pale in comparison.

Professional approach and amazing results.

Posted on February 18th, 2014

Dr Grant is very professional and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone who is searching for a plastic surgery. He made me feel very comfortable about it, listened to me and answered all of my questions. My surgery results were even better than I could have imagined. Thank you Dr Grant!

VERY HAPPY PATIENT

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Not only is Dr Grant an exceptional surgeon, but he also has an incredibly bedside manner. He spent a lot of time with me answering all of my questions and letting me know that I was in good hands. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in having a cosmetic procedure!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

fantastic doctor and person...caring compansionate and knows his stuff....all md's should show the level or concern and have his knowledge and manner, Have recommended him on more than one occassion and all the friends have been as pleased as I am and continue to be

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I went to doctor robert grant for a breast reduction due to having really large breast which caused me to have chronic lower back pain neck pain etc I can't explain how pleased I am he is the best I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a professional breast reduction in new york city ! my breast are perfect .. I couldn't be happier ! My neck and shoulder pain have disappeared forever ! In just two months I've healed up and minimal scaring so pleased, perfect proportional breast for my frame ..!! Yay

Breast cancer reconstruction

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. Grant performed my immediate breast reconstruction after having a bilateral mastectomy. I feel extremely fortunate to have been under his care. Dr. Grant made feel that I was in the most capable, caring hands from the first moment I met him. He listens to your concerns and puts your worries at ease with his confidence and kindness. He was very sensitive about meeting me under these circumstances, and told me that the reconstruction was the "silver lining" in my cancer journey. It was because he made it that way, from his incredible bedside manner to the beautiful new breasts he sculpted for me. I will always be eternally grateful to him. Having him as a doctor was truly a blessing.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Terrific doctor very knowledgeable, patience with good bedside manners.

Tender

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

Having a breast reduction was always my dream thanks to dr grant I feel and look great. With his expertise I had no complications and my overall expeience including his staff was wondeful. He is caring and allows as much time as u need to discuss the upcoming surgery. Its been three days and I am so happy with the results. Dr grant ability to connect with each patient and make everyone feel safe is as important as his skills. He truly is a special doctor.

awful just AWFUL

Posted on March 14th, 2011

My personal experience from service done by this Dr. was absolutely terrible. No time is taken to give good results, left me with deep groves and holes on my inner and outer thighs and buttocks. In our final consult, I asked him if he would fix his mistakes(he said no) or refund me so I could obtain a qualified doctor to correct my body. Again, he said no and told me he had nothing more to say to me. This is a salesman for quantity rather than quality. My friends and I have went to hime but he left all of us lumpy, wrinkly, and worse than when we walked in. He refuses to fix us unless we shell out thousands of more dollars! His actions are wrong and his talent is limited. :( I got a hack job and now Im ruined. Avoid this man at all cost!

One Happy Patient

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr Grant is interested, caring, and really has the best bed side manner of any doctor that I have seen (and sadly I have seen many). I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone interested in learning more about cosmetic procedures or having one!

The best!

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Dr. Grant and his staff made me feel so comfortable before/during/after my surgery. No matter how many times I emailed him with last minute questions, he was always so nice and responded back within a few hours. Also it has only been two weeks since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results!