A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harvey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Harvey practice?
Dr. Robert Harvey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.