A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harvey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Harvey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Robert Harvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harvey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Moorestown Radiologists.