Learn more about Dr. Robert Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harvey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Harvey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Robert Harvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harvey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Moorestown Radiologists.