A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harvey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Harvey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Robert Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harvey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.