Dr. Robert Heck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Heck?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Heck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

So happy Dr. Heck is my doctor!

I recently used Dr. Heck for a tummy tuck with lipo. I am 57 years old so was nervous about the entire process. Dr. Heck and his staff assured me and calmed my fears. I followed their instructions carefully after the procedure and have healed without any complications. My results are exactly what I was hoping for and I could not be happier. Their facilities are clean and professional and I will most certainly return to Dr. Heck for any future procedures.

March 9th, 2017

Breast Reduction

Dr. Heck and his team at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery were amazing. From the first initial consultation, in which Dr.Heck made me feel comfortable and confident about my decision to proceed with the process, to the assistance given by his team while getting things lined up for surgery (paperwork submitted, appointment scheduled, pre-op bloodwork directions etc), and all follow up visits after surgery, I experienced nothing but kind, knowledgeable, and professional treatment and care. I love the confidence and passion Dr. Heck exudes for his career and interest in helping his patients and I will return to Dr. Heck for any future procedures I'd consider having! The experience was super and my results are even more amazing than I had anticipated! Thank you Dr.Heck!

February 23rd, 2017

Breast Reduction-Extremely satisfied!

January 10th, 2017

Best in town

Great person and even better surgeon.

September 15th, 2016

Dr Heck is an excellent doctor/surgeon. He performed breast augmentation on me 2 years ago and performed a tummy tuck on my sister. We are both extremely happy and satisfied with our outcomes. He gives excellent advice and gives his honest opinion. I was so happy with him that I have continued to come to him for Botox, lip injections and filler. I love what he has done with my face. I look at my before and after photos and can't believe the difference. He is a 5 star in my book and will continue making the 2 hour drive to see him.

July 28th, 2016

Cool Sculting, Botox

Had great experiences with Dr Heck and his staff. The staff is always very friendly and there is never a wait time. They are always up to date on the newest/trending procedures. As a mom of two I like the fact that there are procedures with no downtime i.e., Botox, fillers, cool sculpting etc. because I can't afford to be down! I have done both with Dr Heck and am very happy with my results.

July 15th, 2016

Robert Heck, MD is who I trust

I never thought I would do surgery and was nervous to have any kind of procedure. I heard about Dr Heck from my family and decided to get a consultation. I am so happy that I did. He made me feel comfortable and understood I wanted a natural, improved version of myself without being over done. I was prepared well for the procedure and recovery went very smooth. I am 6 years out from surgery and still trust him with my cosmetic needs including skin care recommendations, laser, and botox. I always know he will be honest with me and return to him on a regular basis. I highly recommend.

June 28th, 2016

Tummy Tuck

I had been thinking of having a tummy tuck and lipo for a few years. Reading some of the stories online kept me from moving forward seriously..... until I met Dr. Heck. Many people I know have had procedures done by him and were so happy. I decided to get serious and talk to him about having a tummy tuck. The moment I met him I knew I was ready to do it! He has a caring and friendly personality. Not only did I notice how pleasant he was to me, but I also heard him address his staff in such a polite and friendly manner. It is obvious his staff really respects him and enjoys working with Dr. Heck (always a good sign in a doctor)! He did not make me feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. We discussed many of the issues I was concerned about and he put my mind at ease. He told me he would not do any procedure on me unless I was completely 100% comfortable. I knew I was ready to go forward, but he suggested we meet again to make sure "my head was in the game". Fast forward to today. I am 5 weeks out from my surgery and I feel amazing. Wish I had done it sooner! I was only on pain meds for 3 days and had no complications at all. Minimal bruising and swelling, my scar is healing nicely and a feel like a new person. I had read so many stories about how tough the recovery was and I have to say, it was not bad at all. I am certain I feel so good because Dr. Heck is meticulous about his care and prepared me on what to expect. I have seen him for several follow ups and each time I go in I am so thankful and ecstatic I chose Dr. Heck to do my procedure. I cannot believe how great my stomach looks and how well my clothes fit. What a confidence boost! My advice to anyone thinking about having a tummy tuck by Dr. Heck is to listen to his instructions for the after care. He knows what he is doing and I swear it is the reason I have felt good since the first week. And don't psyche yourself out by reading a bunch of negative stories. Obviously it is important educate yourself and to know the risks and complications, but if you pick the right doctor the experience does not have to be traumatic. Choosing Dr. Heck to do my surgery was one of the best decisions I have made. I would not use any other doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

December 10th, 2013

I spent more time with Dr Heck's staff than with the Surgeon. I don't think I can take Dr Heck serious.....he jokes too much and this makes me uncomfortable.

December 6th, 2013

Great doc!

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Heck, his staff, and he entire office. I have trusted Dr. Heck with doing my Botox in both my face and underarms to reduce sweating. My results are always fabulous!! I would recommend him to anyone!! He is very caring and sincerely listens to your questions and concerns. Wonderful plastic surgeon!!

December 5th, 2013

Dr. Heck is wonderful! I would highly recommend him!

Dr. Heck and his staff at Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery are wonderful! From the consultation to the surgery - my experience was over the top! I would highly recommed Dr. Heck to anyone for plastic surgery. Dr. Heck and staff went above and beyond to make sure I felt at ease through the entire process. I couldn't be more pleased with my results!

September 16th, 2013

Feeling and looking great.

I can only say that I had never had surgery and was having migraines weekly. Dr Heck put my fears at ease at the consultation. The surgery was near what I thought it would be. A little soreness and swelling but breasts looked great 2 days after the surgery. His technique is flawless. I felt the relief in my neck that evening and he also gave a lift and they are perfect. Dr. Heck and his staff are the greatest and I would have the reduction again and if I ever need any other work I will return to Dr. Heck and is office.