A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Isaacs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Isaacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Naval Hospital, Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Isaacs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Robert Isaacs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Isaacs practices Family Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Orangeburg Primary Care Doctors.