Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. King practice?
Dr. Robert King practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.