Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T King MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. King practice?
- Dr. Robert King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert King practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.