A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lyon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lyon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Lyon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Robert Lyon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lyon practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.