Learn more about Dr. Robert McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClure is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClure, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. McClure has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McClure practice?
Dr. Robert McClure practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Dickson, TN.
See Nashville Oncologists.