A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClure, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. McClure has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd McClure MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McClure practice?
- Dr. Robert McClure has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert McClure practices Radiation Oncology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gallatin, TN and Dickson, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.