A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McKay practice?
Dr. Robert McKay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Orthopedic Surgeons.