A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Trent McKay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McKay practice?
- Dr. Robert McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Orthopedic Surgeons.