A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McKay practice?
Dr. Robert McKay practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Olympia Orthopedic Surgeons and Olympia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob McKay, Dr. Bobby McKay, Dr. Rob McKay, Dr. Robbie McKay