A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Trent McKay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McKay practice?
- Dr. Robert McKay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert McKay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tumwater, WA and Yelm, WA.
See Olympia Surgeons.