Dr. Robert Trent McKay MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McKay practice?
Dr. Robert McKay practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Spokane, WA.
See Olympia Surgeons, Olympia Otolaryngologists, and Olympia Sports Medicine Doctors.