Learn more about Dr. Robert McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Trent McKay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McKay practice?
- Dr. Robert McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Orthopedic Surgeons.