Learn more about Dr. Robert McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McMahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McMahon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McMahon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas McMahon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Robert McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McMahon practices Ophthalmology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Ophthalmologists.