A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nelson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tyrone Nelson MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Prince George, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.