Some ratings provided by DrScore.
sorry but, i like him show details sorry but, i like him
Oct 24th, 2012

I do not run to dr at drop of prvrtbial hat but this guy I would go to in a heart beat in fact driving to see him next week and driving 70 miles to see him. I live in podunk now went to dr and he said he doesn't write scripts this dr, I will avoid ob by the way I am 73 and he really helped me.

by GQ on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Nixon is THE WORST doctor I have ever seen. I had shattered my foot, sprained my ankle and sprained my knee from a fall down the stairs. When I saw Dr. Nixon, he never even looked at my injuries...I went to remove my bandages and he told me I didn't need to. He stood on the other side of the room for my whole appt. Then when I addressed my "pain", he treated me like I was a "drug seeker". I am in my 40's with four kids and I didn't even try drugs as a teen. I was extremely offended. I will NEVER go back to this doctor. However, the other doctors in the facility and the facility itself are wonderful.

Could not diagnose a broken ankle show details Could not diagnose a broken ankle
Mar 26th, 2010

Fell down and went to Dr. Nixon who did not take xrays, MRI, etc and said it was not broken. Went through their PT and months later still had no relief. Went to Primary Care Dr who took xrays and found out it was broken.

Nov 15th, 2008

Not good. Does not keep notes on what you say in his office. Do not recommend. Please do not go to him for your own good. Does only what this insurance likes not what you need.