Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Osteen
Dr. Robert Osteen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Osteen is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Osteen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Osteen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. David Yao
Urology, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi11
Dr. Francis Moore Jr
Gastroenterology, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.06 mi41
Dr. Yolonda Colson
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.06 mi28