A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osteen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osteen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osteen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Osteen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osteen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tilden Osteen MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Osteen practice?
- Dr. Robert Osteen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Osteen practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.