A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osteen is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Osteen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osteen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tilden Osteen MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Osteen practice?
- Dr. Robert Osteen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Osteen practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.